No passenger flights will operate from Kolkata Airport tomorrow i.e. on 25 July and 29 July. On these two days, the state government has announced a lockdown in West Bengal, that is, during the weekly lockdown in West Bengal, the passenger flight has also banned the Banerjee flight. However, currently, the order is only for 25 and 29 July. Airport sources have told that the West Bengal government has asked to stop flight services in the state on July 25 and 29.
The West Bengal government has announced a complete lockdown of July 25 and 29 in the state in view of increasing cases of corona infection. There was also a lockdown on 23 July. All government and private offices, business establishments, government and private transport, as well as other activities except emergency services, are prohibited during the lockdown. Except for emergency services, the movement of persons between 10 am to 5 pm will also be completely restricted.
The West Bengal government said on Monday that there is a community infection of the coronavirus in some areas of the state. The state government has announced a complete lockdown for two days every week till 31 August to prevent the virus from spreading. The lockdown days will be decided after the review meeting.
The entire lockdown was imposed in the country from 25 March. From June 1, it was given at a discount. After the rise of coronavirus cases, apart from West Bengal, many states have now returned to lockdown. In Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh and Uttarakhand, a lockdown of two days are being imposed in the week. There is a lockdown in many districts of Assam. In Andhra Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Chhattisgarh, Manipur, Karnataka, there is a lockdown in some districts on weekly.
- India’s first corona vaccine trial started in AIIMS
- Life Story of ‘Human Computer’ Shakuntala Devi
- After Bigo Live now Pakistan warns Tiktok
- Women officers to get permanent commission in the army
- Asus ROG Phone 3 Gaming Smartphone Launched
- Ruby Hall doctors give life to HIV patient with liver transplantation
- Rajasthan political crisis: Supreme Court refuses to stay HC order
- Cashless economy: Are we ready for the transformation
- Ashok Gehlot’s letter to PM- Horse trading happening in the state
- Puneet Goenka resigns as Director of Zee Media