Now get a housing loan on just one click, know-how
Taking home loan in Corona crisis has become very easy. PNB Housing Finance (PNBHFL), a home loan subsidiary of Punjab National Bank (PNB), has set a target of disbursing loans of Rs 13,000 crore this financial year. Explain that the company’s managing director and CEO said that the demand for home loans is expected to increase due to the festive season in October-November.
Online application and verification platform launched
At the same time, he said that the demand for multistory housing scheme is increasing after the lockdown rules relaxed due to coronavirus. And housing demand is increasing, especially from the middle class. PNB Housing Finance has launched an online application and verification platform to ensure that people do not have any problem in getting a home loan. With this online platform, all the formalities of physical verification for home loans will be completed in a very short time and easily.
All features and solutions in the portal
At the same time, the company says that people will no longer have to wander around to complete home loan formalities, they will get all these facilities on a single platform sitting at home. Home loan customers can apply for a loan by logging on to PNB Housing Portal, uploading KYC documents for online verification. This portal of PNB Housing Finance (PNBHFL) has all the facilities and solutions that are necessary for a home loan borrower and lending bank. On this portal, customers can upload all the documents related to the loan such as PAN, Aadhaar, digital signature and video-based KYC including geo-tagging along with documents.
For all these digital verification and final approval of the loan, the application will be linked on one platform. The Managing Director of PNBHFL stated that the challenges associated with Kovid-19 have inspired us to revisit our business strategy and launch new products that can meet their needs without getting in touch with bank personnel or customers. At the same time, he told that with this digital platform, customers will not need to go to the bank branch or the bank representative will go to the customer’s residence.
- You can avail up to 15% profit from this scheme of LIC, there is a chance for 3 days
- Government will be more strict on Chinese goods, know what is the plan
- Five PUBG Alternatives
- Mutual Funds: Overnight funds, raise money daily
- COVID-19 and what does the future of work look like
- 275 other apps, including PUBG, on the verge of being banned, the government closed 47 apps
- Omar Abdullah made a big announcement almost a year after the abolition of Section 370 from Jammu and Kashmir
- Rafale flies from France to India, while “Bhaag Pappu_Rafael Aaya” trends on Twitter
- LIC: Pension will be given for Rs 35000, Learn scheme
- Everything was at a standstill in the Corona epidemic, then how did Mukesh Ambani reach 5th place in the world’s rich list?