Health bulletin of CM Shivraj Singh released
Bhopal. Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan became coronavirus positive. This is confirmed by CM Chauhan himself. Every information related to the case …
07:42 PM, 25th Jul
-According to the medical bulletin of Shivraj Singh, he has been found positive in the Kovid-19 test. All their required tests have been done. They all came to Normal.
04:35 PM, 25th Jul
Corona positive report of Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan has come. After this, he has been admitted to the hospital in the capital Bhopal. Worship was conducted at Mahakaleshwar temple in Ujjain to wish the health of the Chief Minister.
03:49 PM, 25th Jul
BJP MLA Pawan Kedia from Hata seat of Kushinagar in Uttar Pradesh has been hit by the coronavirus infection.
02:19 PM, 25th Jul
Bhopal CM Shivraj Singh Chauhan arrives at Chirayu Hospital
01:50 PM, 25th Jul
BJP MLA Malini Gaur quarantined herself to do home. The Chief Minister met Shivraj Singh Chauhan on 21 July. Currently, there are no symptoms of corona. Quarantined itself as a precaution.
01:39 PM, 25th July
Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan will be admitted to Chirayu Hospital here for treatment of corona infection. State BJP media in-charge Lokendra Parashar tweeted that the Honorable Chief Minister Chouhan will stay in the Chirayu hospital for treatment. His will is strong, will always prevail. It is believed that he will get healthy soon and will be fully engaged in public service. May God give them a speedy recovery.
01:04 PM, 25th Jul
- Former minister and BJP general secretary Kailash Vijayvargiya said – @ChouhanShivraj Ji’s corona test positive has come, sorry to hear that. As they were trying to control the infection in the state, it is expected that those efforts will not come down. He will remain in the service of the state even during the period of recovery
Baba Mahakal heals them quickly.
- Lawmaker Ramesh Mendola said- Shivraj Ji, the strength of your resolve and self-power is many times more than Corona. I am sure that you will get better soon after defeating Corona.
- Shiv Sena leader Priyanka Chaturvedi said- I hope to get well soon and take care of myself.
01:03 PM, 25th Water
- After CM Shivraj’s corona positive, the leaders of the Opposition and Opposition have tweeted and wished him a quick recovery….
- BJP leader and former Union Minister Jyotiraditya Scindia tweeted and said – I pray to God for your speedy recovery. Wish you soon to be healthy and serve the people.
- Former Chief Minister Kamal Nath said that it was reported that Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan was unwell. I pray to God for his speedy recovery.
- Home Minister of the State Dr Narottam Mishra said – I wish God @ChouhanShivraj Ji to get well as soon as possible.
12:52 PM, 25th Jul
Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan to be admitted to Chirayu Hospital
12:52 PM, 25th Jul
The former Chief Minister of the state, Digvijay Singh, has tweeted after the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh Shivraj Singh Chauhan was found to be infected with Coronavirus. However, he has said that God keeps you healthy.
12:49 PM, 25th Jul
Shivraj tweeted that my dear people, I was having symptoms of #COVID19, after the test my report has come positive.
मेरे प्रिय प्रदेशवासियों, मुझे #COVID19 के लक्षण आ रहे थे, टेस्ट के बाद मेरी रिपोर्ट पॉज़िटिव आई है। मेरी सभी साथियों से अपील है कि जो भी मेरे संपर्क में आए हैं, वह अपना कोरोना टेस्ट करवा लें। मेरे निकट संपर्क वाले लोग क्वारन्टीन में चले जाएँ।— Shivraj Singh Chouhan (@ChouhanShivraj) July 25, 2020
#COVID19 का समय पर इलाज होता है तो व्यक्ति बिल्कुल ठीक हो जाता है। मैं 25 मार्च से प्रत्येक शाम को कोरोना संक्रमण की स्थिति की समीक्षा बैठक करता रहा हूँ। मैं यथासंभव अब वीडियो कांफ्रेंसिंग से कोरोना की समीक्षा करने का प्रयास करूंगा।— Shivraj Singh Chouhan (@ChouhanShivraj) July 25, 2020
मेरी अनुपस्थिति में अब यह बैठक गृहमंत्री @drnarottammisra, नगरी विकास एवं प्रशासन मंत्री @bhupendrasingho, स्वास्थ्य शिक्षा मंत्री @VishvasSarang और स्वास्थ्य मंत्री @DrPRChoudhary करेंगे। मैं स्वयं भी इलाज के दौरान प्रदेश में #COVID19 नियंत्रण के हरसंभव प्रयास करता रहूंगा।— Shivraj Singh Chouhan (@ChouhanShivraj) July 25, 2020