Gym, yoga institute to restart in the 3rd phase: key highlights if unlock: 3
As the 2nd phase of unlocking down ends on Wednesday that is 30th July, the union government issued guidelines for the 3rd phase of unlocking.
Key highlights of unlock 3
1. This 3rd phase allows gyms and yoga institute to restart from August 5.
2. Revoking the night curfew that was in place since May.
3. Schools, Colleges, metro rail services, cinema halls, swimming pools, entertainment parks, theatre, bars, auditoriums and assembly halls will continue to remain shut until August 31st by the guidelines issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA).
4. International Air travel will continue to not Operate.
5. For containment zones, the government has extended the severe curbs till August end. In containment zones, strict perimeter control will be followed and only essential services will be allowed, the guidelines state.
In a statement MHA said that these statements have been issued with due consolation from states and UTs and with Central ministries and departments. For the gyms and yoga institutes resuming will have to adhere to SOP (standard operation procedure) which will be issued by the health ministry so that social distancing is maintained.