The havoc of coronaviruses continues to grow in the country. In the country, where the number of coronate patients has crossed 10 lakh, in Mumbai alone more than one lakh corona patients have been exposed. With this, the figure of coronavirus patients in Maharashtra has crossed three lakh.
Maharashtra is the most affected state due to coronavirus in the country. In Maharashtra, 8348 new coronavirus patients have been confirmed in the last 24 hours. With this, the number of coronavirus patients in Maharashtra now stands at 3,00,937. There are currently 1,23,377 active coronavirus patients in Maharashtra. The corona recovery rate in the state stands at 55.05%.
Deaths in Maharashtra due to COVID-19
Even deaths due to coronavirus in Maharashtra are not taking the name of the freeze. In the last 24 hours in the state, 144 people died due to coronavirus. With this, 11,596 people have lost their lives due to coronavirus in the state so far. The death rate in the state is 3.85%. So far 1,65,663 corona patients have been cured in the state.
- Army connections of Chinese companies present in India
- Rajasthan tape scandal: Congress counterattack on BJP for demanding CBI probe
- Millennials may drive demand for affordable houses, post COVID-19
- Xi Jinping and the so-called democracy of China
- Flood catches destruction in Assam, suffering life of humans and animals